New flavors in a food truck
Homemade - Slow cooked - Best quality ingredients
We choose the best quality ingredients in our preparations and everything we serve has been slow cooked: the beef for eight hours, the chicken for four, and so on. Our recipes are simple, yet significant. Be prepared to experience surprising new flavors.
• BRISKET CHEESE: Slow-cooked, pulled brisket topped with hot grilled mozzarella cheese.
• CLASSIC BRISKET: Slow-cooked, pulled brisket topped with hot American cheese, caramelized onions, baby spinach and our signature medium-hot sauce.
• BRISKET BBQ: Slow-cooked, pulled brisket with bbq sauce, topped with hot American cheese and bacon.
• BRISKET COLESLAW: Slow-cooked, pulled brisket topped with fresh coleslaw mixed with Ranch sauce.
*All sandwiches are served on Ciabatta bread, except the Grilled Cheese Brisket, that comes in sliced bread.
Slow-cooked, pulled brisket OR chicken mixed with hot mozzarella cheese, with baby spinach, tomatoes and grilled onions, with a side of Ranch sauce and a side of our signature medium-hot sauce.
• CLASSIC CHICKEN: Slow-cooked, pulled chicken breast topped with American cheese, baby spinach and our signature medium-hot sauce.
• CHICKEN PESTO: Slow-cooked, pulled chicken breast mixed with pesto, topped with American cheese.
• CHICKEN BBQ: Slow-cooked, pulled chicken breast mixed with bbq sauce, topped with American cheese and bacon.
• CHICKEN COLESLAW: Slow-cooked, pulled chicken breast topped with fresh coleslaw mixed with mayonnaise and mustard.
*All sandwiches are served on Ciabatta bread, except the Grilled Cheese Chicken, that comes in sliced bread.
• JUST CHEESE
• CHEESE AND BRISKET
• CHEESE AND MUSHROOMS
• CHEESE AND CHICKEN
• CHEESE AND BACON
• WITH MERKÉN (CHILEAN PEPPER)
• WITH SLOW-COOKED, PULLED BRISKET
Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Water
We do meetings, birthdays, church gatherings, kids parties, tastings and much more! If you have something in mind, call us and together we can set something up.
(561) 809-0201 / (561) 809-2427
THIS IS US
We are a family that in 2015 decided to take a break. We left our hometown, Santiago (Chile), and a comfortable but stressful life, and came to the States to experience new things.
Chile has a vast culinary tradition thanks to its varied geography and with our food truck we want to make sure you have a chance to taste it. Our sandwiches, empanadas and sweet treats are prepared with homestyle old recipes, and include meat, fish, seafood and vegetables.
Working in our food truck has been a great experience for our family. Our three daughters love meeting the guests, taking the orders and they even have real talent for cooking!
MEET THE REAL GOOD BOY
We love dogs and Polo, our french bulldog, is the face of our business. Friendly, funny, and smart, he represents us all. Dogs are welcome in our food truck! Come and see us with yours and get a free treat for your pet.
© GOODBOY FOOD TRUCK / All rights reserved
Design by Cmartinez 2017